Limited availability six-pack of cider at a discounted rate!
Here are the ciders I'm drinking as the summer transitions into fall, the daylight hours are getting shorter, and we try to squeeze in as much outdoor time as possible before the temperatures cool down.
1. Dragon's Head Cider - Rosé Cider 2022 (750 mL) - Rosé cider and summer go hand-in-hand, and this gorgeous pink cider from Dragon's Head is the perfect summer sipper. Made from a blend of red-fleshed apple varieties, including Redfield and Airlie Red, which lend this cider its color. Fruit forward and tart with notes of fresh strawberry and cranberry. I love this with a bit of high quality dark chocolate.
2. Dwinell Country Ales - Almira Bittersweet Cider (16 oz) - Nothing like a high quality canned cider! This one is dry and sparkling with sharp acidity and medium tannins. Notes of juicy grapefruit. A perfect pairing for brunch on the patio, working in the yard, or tailgating.
3. Liberty Ciderworks - McIntosh Single-Varietal Cider (500 mL) - McIntosh apples make for a very aromatic and apple-forward cider. This cider showcases those qualities with notes of ripe green apple and honey. Pair with fresh figs with mascarpone and honey and you won't be disappointed.
4. Cockrell American Heirloom (500 mL) - Made from 100% Roxbury Russet apples. Fun fact - Roxbury Russet apples are believed to be the oldest cultivar variety in America, dating back to the 1600's. Semi-sweet with notes of baked apple, creamsicle, buttercream frosting, and peach candy - though I promise it is not as sweet as it sounds!
5. Two Broads Ciderworks - Crabby McCrabface (500 mL) - I love a good crabapple cider in the summer, and this one is a recent favorite. Made from a blend of Dolgo crabapples and Transcendent crab, this cider has nice tannins and acidity with notes of green apple and mandarin zest.
6. Durham Cider - What's Your 20? Pet-Nat Sparkling Cider 2019 (750 mL) - This sparkling cider made from organically grown apples is crisp, apple-forward, and well-balanced. Notes of fresh apple juice, nectarine, and citrus pith. A great cider when you want bubbles!
Shipping Cider Available Across U.S.
We are able to ship cider to most, but not all, states.
Shipping prices vary by weight and destination. The bigger the box, the less you pay in shipping on a per-bottle basis. We ship in 1, 3, 4, 6, and 12 unit boxes - order in those quantities for the best shipping value. The size of the box matters as much as the weight, so don't leave empty slots in your bottle box!
Legally, someone 21+ must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the cider. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or AFO/FPO addresses. Re-delivery and returns are the responsibility of the customer.
We don't recommend shipping during periods of extreme weather. If your area has weather of concern, please contact us and we can hold your order.
Cider orders placed anytime Friday through the weekend will ship out on Monday, as will orders placed before Noon PST on Monday. All orders placed Tuesday-Thursday usually ship out within 1-2 business days. We catch up on all orders each Monday and then typically 1-2 additional times during the week.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost including overnight or 2nd Day Air delivery. Please contact us to get exact pricing quotes and delivery time options (email@example.com)
Local Pickup (currently Seattle only)
FREE pickup from Makeda & Mingus in the Greenwood/Phinney Ridge neighborhood. No minimum order. We will contact you when your cider is ready for pickup. Address is 153 N 78th St, Seattle, WA 98103. M&M is generally open from 7AM-5PM, all week. Please support this lovely cafe by grabbing yourself a coffee or beverage when picking up your ciders, or join them for one of their Thursday dinners.
We are working to partner with additional businesses throughout the Seattle area as pickup sites. Please contact us if you have any suggestions! We would love to find someone to partner with in West Seattle, and in the Capitol Hill/CD area. We would also like to find a business on the East Side (Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area).
Local Delivery (Seattle only... East Side soon?)
We offer delivery to your home or office. At checkout, you must select shipping and enter in your address. Then it will give you the options to have your product mailed, or delivered. The note on delivery services will show which upcoming dates are planned for deliveries and the order minimums or fees that apply. Delivery fees are minimal and range from $3-8 for most Seattle neighborhoods. Delivery fees waived on all orders over $150. Please contact us if you need delivery more urgently, or on a specific date.
The more customers we have in a given neighborhood placing orders, the less we'll need to charge for local delivery. We will waive or refund delivery fees if we get enough orders in your neighborhood, so please tell your neighbors about our cider shop! We'll give them a discount on their first order, and you a gift for your support.
Live Somewhere Else in Washington State?
We are open to making periodic drop-offs within a reasonable drive from Seattle. It's only reasonable for us to do so with enough customer orders. Please feel free to spread the word, or if you want to gather a group of friends for a cider drop off, email us, and we'll help coordinate. We'd love to find enough customers to allow for monthly or quarterly cider drop-offs in Pierce and Snohomish counties. Where else? You tell us! firstname.lastname@example.org