FAQ & More Information
Important Shipping Information:
- We are able to ship cider to most, but not all, states.
- Legally, someone 21+ must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the cider. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or AFO/FPO addresses.
- Shipping prices vary by weight and destination. How far you are from Seattle (where we ship from), and remote vs. central your shipping destination is, and how heavy your box is will make shipping vary.
- The bigger the box, the less you pay in shipping on a per-bottle basis. We ship in 1, 4, 6, and 12 bottle boxes - order in those quantities for the best shipping value. The size of the box matters as much as the weight, so don't leave empty slots in your bottle box! Shipping 1-2 bottles will cost the same as shipping 4-6 bottles in most cases. Shipping a 12-bottle box is usually only $3-5 more than shipping a 4-6 bottle box.
- Re-delivery and returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- We don't recommend shipping during periods of extreme weather. If your area has weather of concern, please contact us and we can hold your order.
Delivery: We offer home delivery of cider orders for customers in the Seattle area, including the east-side. Someone 21+ must be available to accept the delivery. We will be flexible in scheduling a delivery that works for you. Delivery fees range from $5-10 depending on your location. Those fees are reduced or waived for large orders.
Free Pickup: Orders can be picked up for free at Makeda & Mingus, a coffee shop and community space in the Greenwood neighborhood in Seattle. They are open everyday from 7AM-5PM. Orders are made available for pickup within 1-3 days.
We can usually accommodate rush requests for delivery or pickup. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at (206)395-4008.
Your first Press Then Press Club box will ship right away. Then you'll get boxes each: January, April, July, and October.
We can happily hold a box for you to make sure it's delivered at a time when you're able to receive it.
We carry more than 400 different ciders in our shop, and we will happily work with you to customize which ciders are (or aren't!) in your box.
You will always receive an e-mail with details on the upcoming club release and can make change requests. Common examples include:
- Specific Brands: Customers who don't want us to ship them ciders from a cidery that is local to them and they already have regular access to (or are also in their club!)
- Favorite Ciders/Cidery: "Please always include a bottle of _______."
- And more! Reach out with any questions or requests.
We can accommodate most requests. In your cart, before checkout, you can comment in Order Instructions your preferences. Or email us at email@example.com and we'll get you all set up!
Press Then Press Club members will receive a discount code good for 8-12% off additional cider purchases made at Press Then Press. Discount codes vary depending on what PTP Club box size you've signed up for. Your discount code will be e-mailed to you after you complete checkout for your sign-up of the Cider Club.
Some fine print:
The discount code will work for individual products (bottles and cans), but will not work with most curated cider bundles that are already discounted. A small number of very limited bottles of cider are not discount eligible. Some ciders we bring in to our store from afar are expensive for us to acquire and we limit how much we mark these up in order to keep them accessible. Currently, less than 10 of our 400+ ciders are ineligible for discounts. Here is a list of discount eligible products.