Ready for recurring Cider deliveries? The Press Then Press Cider Club is a one-of-a-kind subscription box in which you'll receive either 3, 6, or 12 great ciders directly to your door. Expertly curated catered to your preferences, and with several awesome benefits.
All Quarterly Club Members will receive:
- A quarterly delivery of curated cider w/ discounts applied
- Exclusive access to ciders with limited availability
- First access to new/limited ciders brought into our shop
- Discount codes for additional orders made throughout the year, including gifts
Level-up & choose your own cider additions to fill an even bigger box at an even greater discount. We ship in boxes that hold 3/6/12 ciders. Club members who receive our curated 3 or 6 packs can fill up a bigger box with bottles of your own choosing, at an even better discount than your club level discount.
- And more!
Additional Info & Benefits for each Club Level:
|Club Level||Discount||Price Range||Additional Benefits|
|12 Bottles||12%||$160-220||Annual Gift|
Most Recent Shipments: The 2023, 3rd Quarter Club Box (July) featured 6 different crabapple based ciders. Each featured cider is either made from crabapples, or a blend of apples that predominantly features crabapples. 6 bottle boxes includes ciders from Washington, Oregon, California, and Wyoming. See other club releases at bottom of this product description.
- Add this item to your cart and you'll be joined into the club immediately. The cost of this item is near the middle of the normal price range, and you'll receive at least that value in your first shipment. A thank you for joining our club!
- Annual gifts will be sent on the anniversary of you having joined the club. There will be cool options for you to choose from.
- Flat rate shipping applies to this first delivery, which will almost certainly be at a discount to you - another thank you for joining our club! Once we have your address and have shipped your first order, we'll be able to set the exact price for each future shipment. If the flat rate applied on this item over-charges you, we'll refund you the difference.
- We'll be flexible with you on delivery times each quarter. Need us to hold off on sending your shipment for days or weeks? All good.
- 2023, 3rd Quarter Club Box (July): The 2023, 3rd Quarter Club Box (July) featured 6 different crabapple based ciders. Each featured cider is either made from crabapples, or a blend of apples that predominantly features crabapples. 6 bottle boxes includes ciders from Washington, Oregon, California, and Wyoming.
- 2023, 2nd Quarter Club Box (April) featured a range of ciders that highlighted different Earth Day friendly farming and cider-making practices, including dry farmed apples, organic farming, etc.
- 2023, 1st Quarter Club Box (January) featured three themes: Perry (100% Pear), Low Intervention Cider, and Single-Varietal Mountain Rose/Airlie Red Fleshed Cider. 6 Bottle Club members received 2 bottles from each theme, one from a producer in WA and the other from a producer in OR.
Shipping Cider Available Across U.S.
We are able to ship cider to most, but not all, states.
Shipping prices vary by weight and destination. The bigger the box, the less you pay in shipping on a per-bottle basis. We ship in 1, 3, 4, 6, and 12 unit boxes - order in those quantities for the best shipping value. The size of the box matters as much as the weight, so don't leave empty slots in your bottle box!
Legally, someone 21+ must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the cider. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or AFO/FPO addresses. Re-delivery and returns are the responsibility of the customer.
We don't recommend shipping during periods of extreme weather. If your area has weather of concern, please contact us and we can hold your order.
Cider orders placed anytime Friday through the weekend will ship out on Monday, as will orders placed before Noon PST on Monday. All orders placed Tuesday-Thursday usually ship out within 1-2 business days. We catch up on all orders each Monday and then typically 1-2 additional times during the week.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost including overnight or 2nd Day Air delivery. Please contact us to get exact pricing quotes and delivery time options (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Local Pickup (currently Seattle only)
FREE pickup from Makeda & Mingus in the Greenwood/Phinney Ridge neighborhood. No minimum order. We will contact you when your cider is ready for pickup. Address is 153 N 78th St, Seattle, WA 98103. M&M is generally open from 7AM-5PM, all week. Please support this lovely cafe by grabbing yourself a coffee or beverage when picking up your ciders, or join them for one of their Thursday dinners.
We are working to partner with additional businesses throughout the Seattle area as pickup sites. Please contact us if you have any suggestions! We would love to find someone to partner with in West Seattle, and in the Capitol Hill/CD area. We would also like to find a business on the East Side (Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area).
Local Delivery (Seattle only... East Side soon?)
We offer delivery to your home or office. At checkout, you must select shipping and enter in your address. Then it will give you the options to have your product mailed, or delivered. The note on delivery services will show which upcoming dates are planned for deliveries and the order minimums or fees that apply. Delivery fees are minimal and range from $3-8 for most Seattle neighborhoods. Delivery fees waived on all orders over $150. Please contact us if you need delivery more urgently, or on a specific date.
The more customers we have in a given neighborhood placing orders, the less we'll need to charge for local delivery. We will waive or refund delivery fees if we get enough orders in your neighborhood, so please tell your neighbors about our cider shop! We'll give them a discount on their first order, and you a gift for your support.
Live Somewhere Else in Washington State?
We are open to making periodic drop-offs within a reasonable drive from Seattle. It's only reasonable for us to do so with enough customer orders. Please feel free to spread the word, or if you want to gather a group of friends for a cider drop off, email us, and we'll help coordinate. We'd love to find enough customers to allow for monthly or quarterly cider drop-offs in Pierce and Snohomish counties. Where else? You tell us! email@example.com